Located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, The WaterGarden offers inspiring and luxurious living only one block away from the most architecturally unique, authentic, and eclectic shopping and dinning district.
Built by Minto Las Olas in 2004, The WaterGarden is 32 stories tall and features lush landscaping, fountains and gorgeous vistas of the South Florida sunset, the city skyline, the Atlantic Ocean and the riverfront. Our building offers amenities like a two story fitness center, a sports lounge, yoga room, club room, library, business center, movie theater, conference room, and approx one acre recreational deck including pool, spa, bar area, and outdoor kitchen/grills.
The WaterGarden is more than the perfect home, it’s a lifestyle.
- Year Built2004
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
Amenities at Watergarden
- Beautifully designed recreation deck featuring resort-style pool and spa with cabanas
- Code approved impact glass for hurricanes
- Decorator appointed elevators.
- Elegantly appointed and furnished two-story entry lobby and front desk
- Formal Palm Beach style gardens and fountains
- Gracious clubroom with piano bar
- Multi-media center
- Pavilion with outdoor bar
- Richly paneled library
- Second level amenities include Business Center with board room
- Sports lounge with billiards and card tables.